Sanjiwani Public Health Mission
A health clinic in a remote village of Nepal
- We provide a health service for a village of 6000 people.
- We raise all funds to run the clinic, this includes employing trained health staff, maintaining buildings, and providing health supplies
- We provide health services, training, health education and other programs to the village of Ghandruk
- In 2013 and 2014, thanks to Australian volunteers we have provided dental clinics and eye clinics
How you can help
- We rely solely on donations, large and small
- 95% of all funds goes directly to the service (the remaining 5% is used for overheads)
- We are a registered charity in Australia, Incorporated in Victoria, and governed by an active committee
- Sanjiwani is in Ghandruk, a beautiful village in the Annapurna region
- Nepalese villagers who live here face everyday challenges brought upon by the remoteness and harshness of their environment.
- Without Sanjiwani unwell villagers would be forced to walk or be carried half to one day for health services.