About Sanjiwani

About Sanjiwani

Sanjiwani Australia Inc.

  • Sanjiwani Australia is a registered charity in Australia, Incorporated in Victoria, and governed by an active Australian committee

Sanjiwani Public Health Mission Nepal (SPHMN)

  • SPHMN based in Nepal, is a government authorized non profit and non government organisation, affiliated with the Social Welfare Council and Nepal Medical Council and governed by a Nepalese executive committee

A health clinic in a remote village of Nepal

  • Sanjiwani Clinic is based in Ghandruk, a beautiful village in the Annapurna region
  • A health service is provided for a community of 6000+ people
  • Funds are raised to run the clinic, this includes employing trained health staff, maintaining buildings, and providing health supplies
  • Health services, training, health education and other programs are provided in the village of Ghandruk and other neighbouring villages
  • Since 2013, thanks to Australian volunteers, regular dental and eye clinics were conducted

How you can help

  • We rely solely on donations, large and small
  • 95% of all funds goes directly to the clinic (the remaining 5% is used for overheads)

About Sanjiwani Clinic

  • Sanjiwani Clinic is based in Ghandruk, a beautiful village in the Annapurna region
  • Nepalese villagers who live here face everyday challenges brought upon by the remoteness and harshness of their environment
  • Without Sanjiwani unwell villagers would be forced to walk or be carried half to one day for health services